Your Questions Answered
We work directly with property owners that are in difficult situations that need to sell their property, quickly. We’re experts at helping people sell property fast regardless of their situation:
We help people who:
- Are dealing with an inherited property
- Are close to going to foreclosure
- Are going through a divorce
- Are dealing with problem renters
- Are dealing with the pain of paying two mortgages
- Are dealing with trouble paying their tax bills
- Are tired of making repairs and updates to their property
- Are trying to move because of a job transfer
Our job is to make this as simple as possible for you:
Dial 248-282-6441 to schedule a call with our team of property experts. We will quickly assess your property and provide you with an all-cash offer in as little as 6 minutes. Finally, we will schedule an appointment for a team member to come out to assess the house.
Our property acquisition specialist will show up and assess your house as-is. During the property assessment, we will offer you the most competitive cash offer and provide you with the documentation to get started.
The final step is to schedule the closing – this is where the magic happens! We will coordinate with the title company and schedule the closing. You will be able to attend the closing in person or we could schedule an “email closing” if it’s more convenient for you. Once all the paperwork has been signed, you receive your check.
With Collective Experience of 19 years, if there’s one thing we know, it’s Real Estate. We will take our time and analyze the market to give you a very competitive cash offer to help you get out of your current situation.
Here is what we look at:
- The current condition of the house.
- Repair estimates to be done.
- The time it will take to update the property.
- Holding costs and commissions to be paid to realtors.
- The approximate future value of your property, minus our renovation and holding costs will help us determine the cash offer we will give you.
In order for our team to make you an offer, we will need to ask you some basic questions about the property. Then, we will need to schedule a visit so we can perform a property analysis and get a good idea of what type of possible repairs/updates the property needs. Once we have all of our information, we will make you a competitive cash offer.
Keep in mind:
- You will not have to pay any expensive realtor commissions
- You will receive CASH for your house
- You will not pay any closing fees
- You will be able to simply leave your property “as is” without making any repairs or updates to the property
- You will be dealing with trusted real estate professionals that will make this process as quick and painless as possible.
- We will close on your own timeline.
Unfortunately, we do not buy mobile homes. However, we have partners who buy mobile homes. So, you’re free to bring your mobile home to us and we will do everything in our power to help you!